Monday, November 14, 2011

Brady sent this Email his last day in the Provo MTC



its been hard to concentrate these last few days because i cant stop thinking that ill be in peru way soon. this is my last day in the u.s. for 2 years....way weird! i really hope that i get a native comp in the peru mtc cause i want to learn spanish way bad. i loved my district but im kinda glad to get away from them cause they are to loud. i kinda wonder why some of them are on missions haha but they are cool! i hope me and my comp are at least in the same district in the peru mtc! i guess you can still dear elder why im there too :) what have you guys been up too? thats way cool that barbs and jordyn came to church with you guys again! i love news like that. it reminds me why im here and gives me such motivation! thanks for the package! i loved it! i don't know what im gunna do with all the candy though haha. well i love you! ill talk to you tomorrow!!! THE MISSIONARIES IN THE PICTURE ARE ELDER SMITH, MARTIN, LARSEN, & NYMAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment