Monday, January 9, 2012

Breast feeding worries & dogs in sacrament meeting

I'm doing way good. Today we went and did this hike onto some old ancient pyramid. it was pretty cool but ridiculously hot. ha ha oh my. This last week was alright. i was having a pretty tough time earlier in the week. i just felt completely useless with my Spanish and was having a way tough time feeling like this is where I'm supposed to be. I got a huge answer to my prayers yesterday and I know that this is where I'm supposed to be! :) I love this place right now. everything here is so chill and relaxed. The people here are amazing. my comp is the man. he's such a good missionary. This place is pretty funny though hahaha. Girls just start breast feeding when we are teaching them all the time. I don't know how many people I've seen breastfeeding. I hate it. ha ha. And dogs in sacrament meeting hahhaha. I don't understand some of the stuff I see. I love it though. i have to give a 10 min talk in sacrament meeting next week....not excited haha. It's gunna be funny. This area is a little tougher to find people to teach. We have taught only like 3 people more then once. I don't know if any are progressing haha. one guy is the man though. He's this old guy and loves what we have to say but he cant read. So he cant read the Book of Mormon. The food has been pretty good though! The spanish is improving every day. I love you guys! I haven't received your package yet but hopefully tomorrow! love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment