Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Love this place more and more every week

Familia! Sounds like everything is great at home. That's cool that it finally snowed some! Peru is great. I really do feel like I love this place more and more everyweek. The people here are amazing. i love the families we talk to. We have 3 solid investigator's. We got a huge Book of Mormon for the guy that can't really see good. He was so excited haha. He's the man. And we have another girl that is married and has a 3 year old kid and she has come to church the last 2 weeks! Ahh it was so awesome. She really just wants to raise her kid with good standards and that's why I think she is interested. We've only taught her once though and we have another girl that has a ton of problems with her husband..whos not really her husbands cause they arent marriend but they have 3 kids. I am so excited to watch this gospel bless and chaange their lives. They're some people here that really don't have much at all but are happy because of this gospel. I really like my area. It has a way rich part and a pretty poor part. Elder Zepeda is the man. My spanish is coming pretty good! I've learned that just reading the Libro de Mormon is the best way to learn it. It's helped a ton. We eat with the members 2 times a week. we eat lunch with them on Saturdays and Sundays. Holy cow, they give us sooooo much food. I want to die every time. I can eat so much though now haha. But I'm still a twig i feel like....stupid. I love you guys! I'm going to try and send a package home soon! Ask me any questions that you want to ask me! The church is truer then.....everything! dont forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment